Settings Overview for Locations > Neighbourhoods
This is the settings overview for Locations > Neighbourhoods page.
You need to have the Location Manager addon installed and activated to access this page.
Locations > Neighbourhoods is visible only when the Neighbourhoods option is enabled Settings > Locations (tab) > Settings (sub-tab).
- Bulk Actions (Dropdown) - Lets you delete neighbourhoods in bulk.
- All Countries (Dropdown) - Filter neighbourhoods by country.
- All Regions (Dropdown) - Filter neighbourhoods by country and region.
- All Cities (Dropdown) - Filter neighbourhoods by country, region and then city.
- Name - Name of the neighbourhood.
- Slug - Slug of the neighbourhood.
- Latitude - Latitude of the neighbourhood.
- Longitude - Longitude of the neighbourhood.
- Location - Location (address/vicinity) of the neighbourhood.
- Image - Image of the neighbourhood.
- Listings - Number of listings for that particular neighbourhood.
- Edit (Icon) - Edit meta info for that particular neighbourhood.
- Delete (Icon) - Delete that particular neighbourhood.
To learn how to add or edit a neighbourhood, read this guide.