How to Add a New Neighbourhood?
If you are new to the Location Manager, you should read " How to Add a New Location" first. Location Manager lets you add Country > Region > City to each location.
Optionally, you can also add one or more Neighbourhoods to every city.
Adding Neighborhoods in Location Manager
- To manually enable neighborhoods, you need to go to Settings > Locations (tab) > Settings (sub-tab). Upon scrolling down to the Enable Locations section, you'd find the "Enable Neighborhoods" option.
- Once done, a new Neighborhoods sub-tab will appear under the Locations tab.
- Now, you can add Neighbourhoods from the backend itself. Head over to Settings > Locations (tab) > Cities (sub-tab), and in the list of cities, you will find an Add Neighborhood button.
- Once clicked, the button will take you to the Add Neighborhood page which is prefilled with the city details, and you can simply input the neighborhood name. Optionally, you may click Set Address on Map button to see the neighborhood on the map or d rag and drop the map marker to auto set the correct details.
- You can add meta title, description, featured image and image tagline for the new neighborhood.
- Once done, the neighborhood can be found in the Locations > Neighborhoods section.
You can now access this neighborhood when adding a new place.