Settings Overview for Locations > Cities
This is the settings overview for Locations > Cities page.
You need to have the Location Manager addon installed and activated to access this page.
This page lists all the cities added to your directory.
- Add New (Button) - Adds a new city.
- Bulk Actions (Dropdown) - Performs actions such as Delete or Merge multiple cities.
- All Countries (Dropdown) - Filters cities by a specific country.
- All Regions (Dropdown) - Filters cities by a specific region (visible only after selecting a country).
- Default (Radio Button) - Specifies the default city. Note that the default city cannot be deleted. Read more here.
- Edit Button (located in the table on the far right position) - You can edit meta data and other info for each city.
- Delete Button (located in the table on the far right position) - Delete the particular city.
When deleting cities, you should be aware that all listings for that city will also be deleted.
Editing a City
Edit Button is at the extreme-right of the Cities list.
- Upon clicking the Edit Button, you can edit details such as meta title, meta description, location description, featured image and image tagline. Read more here.
General meta information for all locations can be set under GD > Settings > Titles & Meta, here you can specify unique info for the location.