GD > Location Meta
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The Location Meta widget can be used to display information for the given location. You can use the Meta Key option in widget settings to choose which meta field is to be shown.
In order to display meta fields using the Location Meta widget, you need to first add meta information to your locations. You can do so from the Settings > Locations > Add Location section. Alternatively, you can also add meta info when adding a new location.
- Title - The title for the widget.
- Location Type - Select the type of location, such as City, Country, Region or Neighborhood.
- Key - Select the location meta field key to be displayed --
- Location Name - The name of the location.
- Location Slug - The slug (permalink slug) of the location.
- Location URL - The URL of the location.
- Location Link - Link to the location.
- Location + CPT URL - URL of both the location as well as the CPT.
- Location + CPT Link - Link to both the location as well as the CPT.
- Location Description - Descriptive text about the location.
- Location Meta Title - Meta title of the location.
- Location Meta Description - Meta description of the location.
- Location Image - Default featured image of the location.
- Location Image Tagline - Tagline of the Location Image.
- No Wrap (Checkbox) (A) - If checked, it removes the wrapping <div> tag.
- Alignment (A) - Alignment of the item on the page.
- Text Align (A) - Alignment of text within the widget.
- Hide Item on View (A) - Select on what view the item will be hidden.
- Hide Secondary Info on View (A) - Select on what view the secondary info will be hidden.
- Extra Class (A) - Adds an extra class to the wrapper for custom styling.
- Show/Hide Options (Widget only) - Select where the widget should be displayed.
Default output, with city meta description: