GD > Locations
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The Locations widget displays locations currently in your database such as Countries, Regions, Cities or Neighborhoods. The widget can show a location type such as "cities" relevant to the current Country or Region being viewed or this can be manually filtered in the settings to show specific locations.
- Title - The title for the widget.
- Show Locations - Select which locations to be shown in the list (default is Cities).
- Output Type (A) - Select whether to display the locations as a list or an image grid.
- Number of Locations - Select the number of locations to be shown.
- Show Pagination on Top (Checkbox) (A) - If checked, pagination options will appear at the top.
- Show Pagination at Bottom (Checkbox) (A) - If checked, pagination options will appear at the bottom.
- Show Advanced Pagination Details (A) - This option will display advanced pagination info after the pagination (such as "Showing Page X of Y").
- Disable Location Filter? (Checkbox) - If checked, the Location Filter will be disabled.
- Show Current Location Only (Checkbox) - If checked, only the current location will be displayed.
- Country Slug (A) - Filters the locations by country slug when Location Filter is enabled.
- Region Slug (A) - Filters the locations by region slug when Location Filter is enabled.
- Show/Hide Options (Widget only) - Choose where the widget should be displayed.
Sample output, with cities being shown as image grid: