How Can I Merge Locations?
It is possible to merge two or more locations, such as countries, cities, or neighbourhoods, if you have the Location Manager extension installed and activated.
Merging Locations in GeoDirectory
- Navigate to the list of locations that you wish to merge. For instance, if you are merging two countries, you will need to head to GD > Settings > Locations > Countries and so on.
- Select the locations that you wish to merge.
- From the Bulk Options dropdown, choose Merge.
- Click Apply, and the locations will then be merged.
- When the page reloads, you can choose the Destination Location or Primary Location . This will serve as the common merged location for all the listings.