GD > List Save
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The GD > List Save widget shows the "Save to List" button that can be used to save the listing to a list.
- Button Save Text (A) - The text to be shown on the button. If you are planning to use translations, leave it blank.
- Button Save Icon (A) - You can enter a FontAwesome icon class here to be used as the button icon.
- Button Saved Text (A) - The text to be shown on the button after a given entry is saved to the list.
- Button Saved Icon (A) - The FontAwesome icon to be displayed after a given entry has been saved.
- Badge Background Color (A) - The badge background color.
- Badge Text Color (A) - The color for badge text.
- Badge Size (A) - The size of the badge.
- Alignment (A) - Alignment or positioning on the page.
- Show/Hide Options - Select whether to show the widget everywhere, or only on GeoDirectory pages. You may also choose to show it only on selective pages, or hide it on selective pages.
- GD Pages - The pages that should be included or excluded.
Sample output, with button being shown on Listing page in default blue color and badge: