Elementor Pro - Getting Started
Please see our blog about how to use Elementor with GeoDirectory
Warning: It is not possible to use the Elementor Page Builder on the GD Archive, GD Search, and GD Details. These templates must be created with the Elementor Pro theme builder. Usage of the Page Builder on these pages will result in unexpected behavior.
This document is a quick-start for installing the sample GD Archive item template. Steps for installing the GD Search and GD Details are very similar.
Steps to install the GD Archive sample template
Note: To use the GeoDirectory templates we have prepared for use with Elementor you must "Connect" your site to Elementor to activate your license for Elementor Pro. See the Elementor Pro article on connecting your site here.
- Install and Connect Elementor Pro
- Go to Templates - Theme Builder - GD Archive Tab
- Click "New"
- You will see a popup - Select the Templates tab
- Select the GD Archive by Selecting "Import" green link on the template
- After the template has been imported use the arrow on the "Update" button to select "Display Conditions"
- Choose a new condition and select "All GD Archives"
- Save the settings, and Publish the template