GD > Event Schedules
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The Event Schedules widget displays the event schedules on the frontend. It works with the Events CPT provided by the Events Manager extension, as well as any other CPT that you might assign as an Events CPT.
In order to use the Events Calendar, you need to have the Events extension installed and activated.
How it Works?
- Title - The title for the widget.
- Post ID (A) - Specify the event post ID for which schedules is to be shown. If left blank, the current post ID will be used.
- Event Type - Choose the type of events to display. For instance, you may choose to show only upcoming events, or only past events, or events for the next week or month, and so on.
- Number of Schedules to Show (A) - You can specify the total number of schedules to be shown.
- Date Format (A) - Specify the date format.
- Time Format (A) - Specify the time format.
- Schedule Template (A) - You can choose the schedule display template.
- Tick to use current schedule date to get schedules if schedule is already set on event listings (Checkbox) (A) - If checked, the widget looks for the schedule date in the event CPT. If it has a schedule set, then it will use that schedule to find next schedules.
- Tick to hide current schedule date in schedules on event listings (Checkbox) (A) - If checked, the current schedule will not be shown the list of schedules.
- Show/Hide Options - Choose where the widget should be shown. You can choose to display it:
- Only on GeoDirectory pages,
- Only on specific pages,
- Everywhere excluding certain specific pages.
Default output, with schedule date and time: