GD > Post Claim
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The Post Claim widget displays a button to allow your visitors and listing owners to claim listings. It can be displayed on archive pages as well, but it is recommended to use it on the Listing Details page.
The post_author key is actually added to post meta when the Claim Listings extension is activated, and follows claim logic. If the listing is claimed, then the author name is shown -- and hidden if the listing is not claimed.
In order to use the Post Claim widget, you need to have the Claim Listings extension installed and activated.
- Title - The title for the widget.
- Text - The button or link text.
- Output Type (A) - You can choose whether to output a button or a simple link.
- Show/Hide Options - Choose where the widget should be shown. You can choose to display it:
- Only on GeoDirectory pages,
- Only on specific pages,
- Everywhere on the site, excluding certain specific pages.
GD Pages - You may choose the pages that should be included or excluded.
The widget outputs a button (or a simple link) depending on the Output Type that you have chosen. Here is the button output:
After clicking the button or link, a lightbox popup appears with a form that the user can fill in order to submit a listing claim.