How to format the CSV file for importing listing images
When importing listings, you can add image details for the listings in the post_images column.
In order to allow for commas in the caption, a double colon is added between images:
For each image reference you need a file reference, media ID, title and caption.
For example, the data required to import 2 images would be in this format:
file reference|media ID|title|caption::file reference|media ID|title|caption
- To upload new images, use the filename like this:
filename.extension (for example hotel.jpg)
- If you already have uploaded the image to an existing listing, the file URL will be shown like this:
Note: This URL is only shown as an example.
- Leave this empty when importing new listings.
- When updating listings, include the image ID as exported.
Title and Caption
- Can be shown as part of image displays.
- hese can be left blank.
- For example with a title "City map" and caption "An image of a city map":
Import 3 images only:
Import 2 images with title and caption:
hotel.jpg||Hotel|This is a nice hotel::restaurant.jpg||Restaurant|This is a nice restaurant
When adding new images, upload the images to the uploads folder for the current month, for example: