Settings Overview for GD > Settings > Pricing
This is the Settings Overview for GD > Settings > Pricing page. This is where you can modify the core settings of the Pricing Manager extension.
You need to have the Pricing Manager extension installed and activated in order to access these settings.
Listing Expiration Settings
- Enable Listing Expiry? - If checked, listings will expire after the specified date. You can edit this date for each package or listing separately. If disabled, listings will not expire.
- Expired Listing Status - Select the status of the listings after they expire. The default status is Expired, but you can also choose from -- Draft, Pending Review, Private, Published or Closed Down.
- Paid Listing Status - Select the status of a listing after it has been paid for by the user. The default status is Published, but you can also choose from -- Draft, Pending Review, Private, Expired or Closed Down.
- Renewal for Free Package? (A) - If checked, listings with free package can also be renewed.
- Cart - Select the default cart for payments. There are two options -- WooCommerce and Invoicing.
- Invoicing - Offers seamless integration with GeoDirectory and comes with a truckload of features, as well as negligible database overheads or footprints. This is the recommended option.
- WooCommerce - If you already have an existing shop on your site powered by WooCommerce, GeoDirectory Pricing Manager can integrate with WooCommerce itself -- you do not need to install a third plugin in that case.
For Pricing Manager to work, you need to install either Invoicing or WooCommerce, and then pick the preferred cart option on this page. Unless installed, the cart choices will not be visible here.