Supreme Directory Featured Area Background
Some Supreme Directory pages have a Featured Area which can show an background image of your choice.
There are 4 options for the Featured Area of the pages when using the Supreme Directory theme:
- Uses the featured image of your choice and adds the title to the middle of the parallax image
- On the GD Detail page, the featured image of the listing will be used
- On the GD Location page, the featured image of your choice will be used unless there is a featured image added to the city as part of your Location Manager settings
- This is the same settings as Title over parallax image.
Title over parallax image
- This is the same settings as Auto
- Places the title only in the Featured Area
- This removes the Featured Area, but leaves the title in the main content area of the page