GD > Recently Viewed
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The Recently Viewed widget shows a user their most recently viewed listings.
- Listing IDs are stored in browser cache so no GDPR guidance is required.
- Listings are loaded via AJAX so they are compatible with all caching systems and are always fresh.
Some settings for this widget are advanced settings, reveal them by clicking the button next to save.
- Title - The widget title.
- Posts to show - The number of posts to show by default (max 50).
- Layout - This will set the default layout for the listings. You can have Grid view 1,2,3,4,5 or list view.
- Post Type - The custom post types to show. Only used when there are multiple CPTs.
- Enqueue Slider Script - This is only needed if your archive items are using an image slider.