GD > Post Address
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The Post Address widget gives you granular control over outputting the listing address.
The GD > Post Meta widget can output the full address, the GD > Post Address widget is only needed when a partial or custom format address is required.
Some settings for this widget are advanced settings, reveal them by clicking the button next to save.
- Title - The widget title.
- Post ID - Enter a specific post ID or leave blank to use the current post ID.
- Show - What to show in the output, options are;
- icon + label + value
- icon + value
- label + value
- Address template - Here you can specify a custom address output template. ( Enter the address tags as required, adding _br or _brc to the tag adds a line break or comma and line break after it. Available tags: %%street%% %%neighbourhood%% %%city%% %%region%% %%country%% %%zip%% %%latitude%% %%longitude%% %%post_title%% %%br%% )
- Alignment - How the item should be positioned on the page.
- Text Align - How the text should be aligned.
- Hide item on view - This option can hide the whole output when viewed in a post loop grid view on under.
- Hide secondary info on view - You can set at what view the secondary info such as label will become hidden when this is used in the post loop archive item template.
If you are creating a local directory you might not want to output so much info, in this case, we could only show the icon and value and change the Address template to %%street_brc%% %%city%% %%zip%