How to Lazy Load Maps in GeoDirectory?
Starting version 2.1, GeoDirectory comes with lazy loading support for maps. This article will outline how to enable lazy load for maps on your site.
Lazy Loading for GD Maps
- Navigate to GD > Settings > General (tab) > General (sub-tab).
- Click the Show Advanced button (learn more about Hidden Advanced Settings).
- Scroll down to the Maps Settings section, and find the Lazy Load Maps option.
- By default, lazy loading for maps is off. You can set it to Auto wherein maps will be visible on page scroll, or you may set it to Click to Load, where users will need to click to display the map.
- Save your settings, and that's all.