GD > Compare Button
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The GD > Compare Button widget displays a button that allows users to compare two or more listings.
- Button Text (A) - Specify the text of the button.
- Button Icon (A) - Enter a FontAwesome icon class for the button icon.
- Added to Compare Button Text (A) - The text to be used when the listing has been added for comparison.
- Added to Compare Button Icon (A) - The icon to be shown when the listing has been added for comparison.
- Button Background Color (A) - The background color of the button.
- Button Text Color (A) - The text color of the button.
- Button Size (A) - Choose the button size.
- Alignment (A) - Choose the button alignment.
- Show/Hide Options - Choose whether to show the widget on all pages or only on selective pages.
- GD Pages - Select the pages on which to show the widget (recommended: GD Listing Details page).
Default output, allowing the visitors to add listings for comparison:
Once all listings have been added, the visitors can click the button to see the listings side by side: