Settings Overview for GD > Settings > Social Importer > Facebook
This is the Settings Overview for the GD > Settings > Social Importer > Facebook page.
You need to have the Social Importer extension for GeoDirectory installed and activated in order to access these settings.
Facebook App Details
- Enable Direct URL Parse - If checked, Social Importer will bypass the Facebook API and instead directly parse the URL return data. This is similar to entering a URL in Facebook and grabbing its title and image.
- Facebook App ID - Enter the Facebook App ID.
- Facebook App Secret - Enter the Facebook App Secret Key.
- OAuth Redirect URI - This setting needs to be added to your app settings by going to Products > Facebook Login > OAuth redirect URI.
Post to Facebook Settings
- Disable Post to Facebook - If selected, Post to Facebook feature will be disabled for all post types.
- Enable Post Type for Post to Facebook - You can select the post types for which Post to Facebook feature is enabled. If left blank, it will be enabled for all post types.
- Disable Auto-Post to Facebook - If selecting, auto-posting to Facebook (whenever a listing is published) will be disabled. You can still manually post to Facebook from the Listing Edit page.