Settings Overview for GD > Settings > reCAPTCHA
This is the Settings Overview for the GD > Settings > reCAPTCHA page.
In order to access these settings, you need to install and activate the GD reCAPTCHA extension for GeoDirectory plugin.
- Captcha Version - Select the version of Captcha to be used on the site.
- Captcha V2/V3/Invisible Site Key - Specify the Site Key for your Captcha. Note that if you have selected Invisible Captcha, V2 keys won't work, and vice versa.
- Captcha V2/V3/Invisible Secret Key - Specify the Captcha Secret Key.
- Captcha Title - The title to be displayed above the Captcha on the frontend -- if left blank, no title will be displayed.
- Captcha Theme - You can choose whether to use the Dark or Light theme for the Captcha, depending on your site's theme.
- Enable reCAPTCHA - Select the pages or forms for which reCAPTCHA needs to be enabled:
- WordPress Registration
- WordPress Login
- WP Comments (includes GD reviews)
- GeoDirectory Add Listing (Recommended)
- GeoDirectory Claim Listing (Recommended)
- BuddyPress Registration (Optional; use only if BuddyPress is active on your site)
- Disable Google reCAPTCHA for (A) - You can choose to disable reCAPTCHA for specific user roles, such as for administrator accounts.