Email Log plugin
emails are not being received, the
Email Log plugin is the starting point of your testing.
- This plugin is very handy to check the emails that are generated by your system and are prepared to be sent.
- If an email does not arrive in the mailbox of a user for example, you can check if the email was generated by your system for delivery.
- If the email is generated but not received by the recipient, then the problem lies somewhere outside your WordPress site, for example with;
- the server: check with your host if your server is sending the emails and has the the correct SPF, DKIM and DMARC records.
- the content of the email: make the content less spammy or generic
- the recipient's email provider: may reject emails sent by a website that is not using an email that belongs to the same domain of the website, or your sender email is blacklisted somewhere.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.