Can I Change my Payment Card?
If you wish to change the payment card used for your subscription renewal payment please follow the instructions below:
PayPal is constantly changing its layout and settings, if you find these instructions outdated just let us know and we will update them.
PayPal ( personal account )
- Change Funding Source - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/connect/funding-sources
- Add New Card (if not already on account) - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/cards/new/manual
- Manage Linked Cards / Banks - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money
PayPal ( business account )
Currently, business accounts have to change the funding source per subscription.
- Find your GeoDirectory Subscription here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist
- In the list, click the merchant name to view the specific subscription.
- Scroll down to "Funding Source", if you have multiple cards or banks you should see a link to "change" the source.
- Add New Card (if not already on account) - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/flow/cards/new/manual
- Manage Linked Cards / Banks - https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/account/money
Stripe ( If you paid directly with a card on our site )
- Visit your account subscriptions page: https://wpgeodirectory.com/your-account/subscriptions/
- Click the "Update Payment Method" link on the subscription you wish to update.
- Insert your new card details and click "Update Payment Method"